Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Emergency

Last year, for my birthday, I did the Marine Corps physical fitness test, and tied it into a Birthday Wish to donate 1000 dollars to Old Fella Rescue. I wish I could do something like that again this year, but alas, I cannot. Here's the thing. By now, you've all seen the magazine, and are aware of what I'm trying to do. Until this project grows its own legs, and becomes revenue generating, I have no source of income. My birthday this year has marked a period where creditors are hounding me, and my program which is so beneficial to my own well being is in jeopardy. I need EVERYBODY who knows me to go to http://www.gofundme.com/New30-Magazine and throw in 5 bucks. I need you to do this TODAY.



I hate asking people for money, and feel that much the worse, having seen all the great birthday wishes posted on my wall, this morning.



But please understand. What I'm doing here is something that I believe in, something that will benefit many people and can actually right a number of wrongs occurring daily, in this society in which we live. I can help people claim their health, their well-being, and their independence. I'm trying to make a living as an independent writer, journalist and publisher. Something that is exceedingly difficult, but will pave the way for so many of you, who dream of doing your own thing, without having to beg for the permission of "authority figures."



So, by way of summation, I want you to go, RIGHT NOW, to http://www.gofundme.com/New30-Magazine and donate 5 bucks. It's an emergency. I need your help. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment